The pepper world takes its hotness seriously. Each year, new varieties are being planted and cultivated to come up with the hottest peppers in the world. It’s more than just a contest to farmers and scientists; it is really a quest to round up the hottest and fieriest pepper species in the planet. These peppers are tested, checked and measured in terms of their spiciness using scientific methods. In fact, a standard of measurement called the Scoville Scale, was developed to measure the hotness of peppers. The peppers are then ranked based on SHU or Scoville Hotness Unit.
You might also like
- 7 Hottest Fastpitch Bats That Can Help You Win The Game
- Top 10 in the Hottest Pepper Scale # 1 is Crazy Hot!
- 12 Hottest Wags of All Time That Top Them All
- 7 Hottest ASA Slowpitch Softball Bats in the Market Today
- 7 Hottest Football Players who Make Girls Go Crazy
- These 15 Hottest WNBA Players are Totally Jaw-Dropping