The pepper world takes its hotness seriously. Each year, new varieties are being planted and cultivated to come up with the hottest peppers in the world. It’s more than just a contest to farmers and scientists; it is really a quest to round up the hottest and fieriest pepper species in the planet. These peppers are tested, checked and measured in terms of their spiciness using scientific methods. In fact, a standard of measurement called the Scoville Scale, was developed to measure the hotness of peppers. The peppers are then ranked based on SHU or Scoville Hotness Unit.
You might also like
- 7 Hottest Selfies of Celebrities That Will Make Guys Sweat
- 7 of the Hottest MILFs in Hollywood Men Would Certainly Want to F***!
- 7 Hottest Latinas Who Have Made a Big Name in Show Business
- The 7 Hottest LFL Players In Your Fantasies
- 7 Hottest Sororities In America
- 12 Hottest NBA Wives That Girls Would Want to Be Like