Peppers are known throughout the world. The hottest though are known to dominate the food scenes of Southeast Asia, the Middle East, South America and Africa. The Scoville Method is the measure by which these the hotness levels of these peppers are scaled. Each pepper is measured with the use of SHU or Scoville Heat Unit. The heat from peppers is produced by the mass density of capsaicin. The more capsaicin a pepper contains, the hotter it is. Wilbur Scoville invented the method in 1912. The 10 notable mentions in the hottest pepper chart are listed below.
You might also like
- 7 Hottest Viners That You Need to See
- 15 Hottest Female Golfers to Make You Watch Golf Now
- Forget the Game, Check These 13 Hottest Sideline Reporters
- 7 Hottest Fastpitch Bats That Can Help You Win The Game
- 7 of the Hottest Sex Scenes in Movies that are Close to Porn
- The 7 Hottest Women From Around The World