Each year, ASA or the American Amateur Software Association approves fastpitch and slowpitch bats that immediately become part of the ASA softball bats currently listed in the market. Bats that were not approved by the association cannot be used in any ASA competition. Those that were approved come with clear certification stamps. An ASA-approved softball bat is typically tested for quality performance. These bats are expected to pass a certain limit so that every player will have a chance to play at a leveled field regardless of the kind of bat they’re going to use.
You might also like
- 10 Notable Mentions in the Hottest Pepper Chart
- Forget the Game, Check These 13 Hottest Sideline Reporters
- 7 Hottest Selfies of Celebrities That Will Make Guys Sweat
- 7 Hottest Football Players who Make Girls Go Crazy
- 7 World’s Hottest Bats and Their Champion Potential
- 7 Hottest NFL Wives That Got Killer Looks and Body