Each year, ASA or the American Amateur Software Association approves fastpitch and slowpitch bats that immediately become part of the ASA softball bats currently listed in the market. Bats that were not approved by the association cannot be used in any ASA competition. Those that were approved come with clear certification stamps. An ASA-approved softball bat is typically tested for quality performance. These bats are expected to pass a certain limit so that every player will have a chance to play at a leveled field regardless of the kind of bat they’re going to use.
You might also like
- The 7 Hottest LFL Players In Your Fantasies
- 7 Hottest Fastpitch Bats That Can Help You Win The Game
- 12 Hottest Wags of All Time That Top Them All
- 12 Hottest Cheerleaders That Any Guy Would Love
- 7 Hottest Latinas Who Have Made a Big Name in Show Business
- 14 Hottest NFL Players That Will Make Your Heart Melt